Five BBNaija finalists Miracle, Tobi, Cee-C, Alex, Nina reveal why they should win N45m


As the popular Nigerian reality TV show BBNaija is gradually coming to an end, the outstanding remaining housemates have shared what they intend doing with the N45m prize if they win the game.
Tobi, Alex, Nina, Cee-C, and Miracle who are at the final stage of the show in their interview solicits for votes from their fans as they give numerous reasons why they need the money.
Tobi speaking on what he needs the money says, he needs to expand his photography business.

He said: “For a 23-year-old, I have a finance background so I know what to do with the money, I would not waste it in clubs.
“My photography, I need to expand that business because I don’t have plans of going behind the desk anytime soon. I need you guys to vote let’s get that money.”
Alex in the interview said she needs the money to finish school and help treat her father at the hospital.
She said: “I am studying agricultural extension in school, I need the money in my life to treat my dad, finish school and take care of my siblings.”
For Miracle he stated that he needs the money to complete his CPL.
He said: “Coming here is a deal for me, winning this money is a bigger deal to me.
Would use the money to go for my CPL training as a professional pilot. Help me abeg and vote for me.”
For Nina she said, she has always wanted to be someone great in the future and she needs the money to achieve that.
She said: “I don’t know how I got this far. This is like a dream come through.
I have always had the dream of becoming someone in future and this is just it. I am pleading to Nigerians, Africans to support me to achieve this dream of mine.”
Cee-C on her part said she needs the money for a project she is working on.
She said: “Nigerians please vote for me to win this money.
I cannot give a particular reason to vote for me. I can’t say because I’m beautiful or attractive but Nigerians please vote for me. Vote for me because I have lots of projects to achieve with this money.”
b:1/Congratulations to the#BBNaijaTOP 5 Housemates: Alex, Cee-C, Miracle, Nina and Tobi. The only way they can win the grand prizes worth N45 million is through your votes! Vote for your favourite HM to win the prize here:https://bit.ly/2EO8ToG8:29 PM - Apr 15, 20181,048484 people are talking
Everything that happens on BBNaija is real, there is no acting involved – Princess reveals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thato Gaopatwe: A look at the luxury Facebook life of South African heist gang member

Bobrisky reveals he will soon get a breast implant

About us